Your health and well-being are our first priority at Trillium Woods. As a resident of our Life Plan Community, you’ll be able to live your life to the fullest, enjoying the freedom from the day to day tasks of homeownership, while knowing that the safety net of on-campus healthcare is always available to you at The Birches Health Center. Our team of health professionals includes a Health and Wellness Navigator who will, at your request, help you create and implement personalized, preventative health and wellness plans. Your Navigator can also help secure health and medical appointments and schedule health assessments to ensure you’re receiving your ideal care.
The Birches: On-Site Senior Health Care
Thanks to our LifeCare® program, Trillium Woods provides unlimited days of long-term health care services at the Birches Health Center for virtually the same monthly fee as you pay for your independent living residence. Here, both short- and long-term residents receive compassionate, personal, plus high quality 24-hour-a-day skilled nursing care. The Birches also provides memory care, respite care, and rehabilitation. Our team will work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage.
The Advantages of The Birches at Trillium Woods
- The Birches’ serene earth tones and abundance of natural light provides a setting that is beautiful and inspiring – the exact opposite of an institutional environment.
- The Birches is an intimate community, where staff members are better able to respond to your personal wants and needs – due to increased caregiver = patient ratios.
- The Birches’ inviting, friendly ambiance and variety of social, recreational, and wellness activities help promote socialization plus resident/family engagement.
- Our LifeSTYLE Promise® ensures an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility without compromise.
- Scheduled resident and family individualized care conferences.
- Licensed nurses and therapists, with oversight provided by a complete medical team, including a medical director, lead physician, and nurse practitioner.
- Full rehabilitation therapy department featuring a team of physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Whether you’re a short- or long-term resident, you’ll enjoy:
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served on china with table linens; three daily meals, including therapeutic-dietary programs
- Private suites with private bathroom and accessibility shower plus a personal refrigerator and microwave
- Outdoor sitting areas plus screened-in porches
- Included utilities: cable and local phone plus wireless internet
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Enriching activities and events organized by our Community Life Services
Click on the links below to download additional information on programs and specialties available at The Birches.