Being a caregiver for a loved one can be difficult and stressful. With our compassionate respite program, we provide relief for you as a caregiver, so you can relax knowing your loved one is in good hands at The Birches. We can provide temporary assistance for those who need help with the activities of daily living, memory support, or skilled nursing care.
A welcoming, comfortable environment for residents and families provides a foundation for a short-term stay that can have long-lasting benefits for both you and your loved one. Our associates provide personalized activities based on the individual interests of residents to keep them active and engaged.
Respite Care at The Birches offers these unique benefits:
- Furnished private suites, each with personal refrigerator, microwave, and private bathroom
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7 to ensure high-quality care around the clock
- Specialized memory support and respectful assistance with the activities of daily living
- Three daily meals featuring varied menu choices; in-house chefs prepare restaurant–style lunch and dinner served with china and table linens
- Stays are available for a few days, weeks, depending on your needs