Trillium Woods’ LifeCare® program provides unlimited days of long-term health care services at the beautiful Birches Health Center. Here, both short- and long-term residents receive compassionate, personal, 24-hours-a-day skilled nursing care. The Birches also provides memory care, respite care, and rehabilitation. Our team will work with you to optimize individual Medicare and long-term care insurance coverage.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE BIRCHES AT TRILLIUM WOODS
- The Birches’ serene earth tones and abundance of natural light provides a setting that is beautiful and inspiring.
- The Birches is an intimate community, where staff members are better able to respond to your personal wants and needs.
- The Birches’ inviting, friendly ambiance and variety of social, recreational, and wellness activities help promote socializing and friendship.
- Our LifeSTYLE Promise® ensures an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility without compromise.
- Scheduled resident and family individualized care conferences.
- Licensed nurses and therapists, with oversight provided by a complete medical team, including a medical director, lead physician, and nurse practitioner.
Whether you’re a short- or long-term resident, you’ll enjoy:
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served on china with table linens; three daily meals, including therapeutic-dietary programs
- Private suites with restroom and shower plus a personal refrigerator and microwave
- Outdoor sitting areas
- Paid utilities, including cable and local phone
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Enriching activities and events organized by our Community Life Services Director
Click on the links below to download additional information on programs and specialties available at The Birches.